World Vision Finland is looking for a consultant/team for conducting an evaluation of its Child Rights Programme 2018-2021
World Vision Finland (WVF) is a Christian humanitarian organization established in 1983 working to create a lasting, positive change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty, and to secure and promote children’s rights. WVF’s Child Rights Programme 2018-2021 is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
The evaluation will contribute to World Vision Finland’s evidence and knowledge base in regards to the impact of the Child Rights Programme and development programming approach. The purpose of the evaluation is to assess the Programme by using OECD DAC evaluation criteria in order to provide evidence about the impact and learnings of the Programme as well as recommendations for future programming of WVF.
The evaluation should be conducted within the timeframe of October 2020-February 2021. Due to the COVID-19 situation the evaluation is expected not to include a field visit(s).
The consultant/team should have experience and/or knowledge in the following fields:
- Programme evaluation and planning in the relevant sectors;
- Project cycle management (PCM) and Results Based Management (RBM), and their application in programme design, monitoring and evaluation (M&E);
- Relevant sectoral experience, including experience from the regions or countries where WVF’s Programme is being implemented;
- Child rights, disability inclusion and gender and their integration in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Knowledge of Finnish and international development policies and civil society cooperation;
- Quality assurance in accordance to the quality assurance approach proposed in the tender.
For more information, please see the Terms of Reference.
The maximum available budget for the evaluation is EUR 35 000. The tender should include a financial proposal, preliminary work plan with time schedule and methodological approach for carrying out of the work and CV(s) of the consultant or team meeting the required experience and knowledge.
Tenders should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16.00 Finnish time on 21st September 2020